Zhou Attacks Bogus Tales Over F1 Future



 Alfa Romeo driver Zhou Guanyu has excused bits of hearsay recommending an absence of individual sponsorship will cost him his put on the F1 network.


The Chinese driver has stood his ground close by Valtteri Bottas since making the step into the game last season yet has turned into the subject of 'senseless season' reports starting from the beginning of the mid year break.


There have been ideas that Zhou could be continued on because of an absence of subsidizing to assist Sauber, who with willing progress from Alfa Romeo to the Audi works group in 2026, develop throughout the next few years.


Deferrals to contract talks haven't helped his position yet addressing media including RacingNews365.com, Zhou said: "It is somewhat surprisingly postponed.


"They are simply going through additional subtleties on the agreement and me, along with Alfa Romeo, attempting to sort out every one of the last subtleties.


"From my side, nothing has changed. I continue to attempt to do all that can be expected on target and afterward the rest, I will pass on to them.


"As far as when I will sign I have no response, however we are talking more on that and drawing nearer.


"I'm glad to enjoy more years with this group in light of the fact that what's to come is splendid, the group is going up.


"Nothing makes certain until I sign the agreement, nothing has been chosen except for we are getting extremely near that point.


"It has been going much further since the late spring break, so no one was checking their telephone out."


Tales are made up

Answering the tales encompassing his sponsorship bundles, Zhou made sense of: "obviously, I have individual backers and I don't feel like I come up short on establishments on that.


"Bits of gossip are made up, yet every one of the subtleties we really want to discuss with the group since it isn't like it is the main agreement, the subsequent one is more [focused] on subtleties since it is your second agreement in F1.


"Nothing to be significantly stressed over on the grounds that I feel like what I show on target should be in this enclosure."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post